The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Package for Shundarbans (Corporate Group Tour)
Shundarban Tour: The Home of Royal Bengal Tiger & Dotted Deer
Royal Bengal Tiger
Place of Pure Honey
Tourist Location Caption (Visit as per time coverage):
- Katka/Hiron Point: (Jungle trekking area with watch tower, canal cruise & Sea Beach).
- Kochikhali : (Jungle trekking area with canal cruise & BAR B Q Dinner).
- Karomjol : (Trail walking, animals watching, zoo & Dolphin in their sanctuary area).
- Chandpai : (Fishermen Village).*Optional-Depends on High tide and Low tide in the river.
Nearest other Sightseeing Places:
1. Watching Catch fish with Uttar; 2. Nearest Village.
Wildlife photography and sightseeing including the famous Royal Bengal Tiger, herds of deer, crocodile resting, dolphins swimming, bird watching, wildlife viewing, boating inside the forest shall call recordings, nature study, meeting fishermen, wood-cutters and honey-collectors, peace and tranquility in the wilderness, seeing the world's largest mangrove forest and the reverain beauty.
We shall start our grand tour to Sunderban with night journey towards Mongla. The starting pointis is Shyamali Bus stand where our night coach awaits. We shall arrive at Mongla next morning at around 6-7 A.M. for Shundarban: The Home of Royal Bengal Tiger and Mangrove Forest: Declared by USESCO as World Heritage Mangrove Forest.
Arrival at Khulna in the morning at around 07:00 am, and will be transferred to our boat and immediately the boat will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest. Arrive Harbaria Eco Tourism spot in the afternoon. Upon arrival hiking in the Harbaria forest area to see wildlife and forest. Back to the boat and start for Kotka. Reached at Kotka 11pm and overnight stay on the boat.
Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. After breakfast Jungle walk, beach activities etc will be offered. At around 1:30 pm start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office at Kochikhali. Bar – B – Q dinner and start our boat for Dhanmari forest station. Overnight stay on the boat.
Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat, back to the boat for breakfast and some other activities near forest office of Dhanmari forest station. Around 09:30 am start for Koromjol. We visited Koromjol around 11:00 am. After visited Koromjol, we start to go Khulna. Arrive Khulna at around 5:00 pm and Evening tea break will be served. After tea break disembark from the boat and end tour.
· Cruise inside the Forest.
· Accommodation on vessel (twin sharing/4 bed/Queen bed room share basis).
· All meals from day-1 to day - 3 mentioned in the itinerary.
· All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
· Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
· Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
· BAR-B-Q dinner.
· Forest fees, permission & armed forest guard from the forest department.
· An accompanied Guide during the trip.
· Drinks both alcoholic and soft.
· Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above.
· Fees for the video camera.
· All personal shopping and buying.
Food Menu (Suggested):
Day- 1 (8:30am): Welcome drinks, bread, butter, jelly, boiled egg, banana, honey, tea/coffee
Day- 2 (8:30am): Bhoona khaturi, mango pickle, begun fry, egg bhoona/malai curry, green salad, tea
Day- 3 (9:00am): Plain porata/ruti, vegetables, egg omlet, halua, tea/coffee
Day- 1 (1:30pm): Plain rice, various vorta, mixed vegetables, parsha fish dopaiso, beef/chicken bhoona, dal, salad
Day- 2 (2:00pm): Plain rice, various vorta, lau chingri, vetki fish dopaiso, chicken curry, dal, salad
Day- 3 (1:30pm): Plain polau, egg kurma, chicken rost, dai, salad, soft drinks
Day- 1 (8:30pm): Cron sup, mixed Friyed rice, chainise vegetables, chicken fry, prown dopaiso, salad
Day- 2 (9:00pm): Luci porata, chicken BBQ, fish BBQ, duck lezala, special salad, soft drinks
#Tea break (2 times daily): plain cake/pakura/puri/singara/noodles + tea/coffee
#During the tour we will serve drinking water (20 litter Jar).
Means of transport:
- AC Transport.
- Tourist boat/Vessel as accommodation.
- Country boat for canal cruising.
- Boat Stay: Non AC room (Twin share/4 bedded rooms (Couple bed) for night stay.
Travel tips: (1) Flash light. (2) Snicker shoes for walking. (3) Hat/Cap for Sun protection. (4) Sun-burn lotion & insects spray. (5) Binoculars (6) Camera, films & battery (7) Toothpaste & tooth brush (8) Towels (9) Bath soap / Shampoo (10.) Routine medicine. (11) It will be colder in.
1. For Sundarbans Tour – 9,500 BDT per person for Bangladeshi nationals.
2. Child bellow 10 years: 30% less than the adult price.
3. Child below 02 years will not be charged.
4. Transport Dhaka – Mongla/Khulna – Dhaka (if required- Extra Charged).
Extra payment (Bangladeshi Nationals):
- Video camera @ TK 500/= per day for foreign guest and TK 200/= per day for Bangladeshi guest to be paid to the government.
- Foreign national please 5500/- BDT per person for forest permission.
- Air fare will be extra if travel by air ( DAC-JSR-DAC)
Booking and Payment:
01. Minimum 70% of the said payment required to book a tour and rest the 30% should be paid 15 days before the commencement of the tour.
02. If the payment is not paid in time, booking is automatically cancelled.